LCR 3.0: Printing visiting teaching reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
shellyprice

LCR 3.0: Printing visiting teaching reports

Post by shellyprice »

I can't figure out how to print vt reports - I need to have visiting teaching reports for all of the sisters by district and it would be nice to have reports by sisters and who visit teaches them. I could get this at the clerks office but I can't at home using the beta...I believe there used to be a print button at the top of the screen, but that might have been wishful thinking... I see how to print out individual companionships in order to hand out vt assignments but I am in need of more organizational reports. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much -
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LCR 3.0: Printing visiting teaching reports

Post by scgallafent »

shellyprice wrote:I can't figure out how to print vt reports - I need to have visiting teaching reports for all of the sisters by district and it would be nice to have reports by sisters and who visit teaches them. I could get this at the clerks office but I can't at home using the beta...I believe there used to be a print button at the top of the screen, but that might have been wishful thinking... I see how to print out individual companionships in order to hand out vt assignments but I am in need of more organizational reports. Any help would be appreciated.
There was an issue with an update yesterday that broke the print button. We're working on resolving it this morning.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”