Application form for going to mission

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Application form for going to mission

Post by lajackson »

annielorraine17 wrote:I haven't met with my stake president yet, so my recommendation isn't technically submitted, is there any way that I can still change the address for my call online?
You can't change it, but your stake president or his clerk can do it. Make sure they know.

You might check with your bishop first. Even though I presume he has interviewed you, if it was recently and he has not sent the recommendation forward to the stake president, your bishop will also be able to make the change for you.
sheldonelton

Post by sheldonelton »

there's an unanswered question which is about how to access the missionary application form booklet on the internet. Because in Africa it's difficult to do the applying online.So to avoid any inconveniences we need a hard copy. So i need directions on how I can access the complete form.

I look forward to a reply. Thank you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

eskayleo wrote:we need a hard copy.
I do not believe the missionary application form is available in hard copy, but if it is, your bishop and stake president should be able to ask the area office for help in obtaining it.

A better solution would be to work with your bishop or stake president to find someone or some place with Internet access where prospective missionaries will be able to complete the application online. I know this is very difficult in many places in the country where you live. All missionary applications are processed electronically, so even if you find a paper copy, it will need to be converted to an electronic application at some point in the process.

If you counsel together with your priesthood leaders, I believe you will be able to find a way for prospective missionaries to complete the application process even though it may not be convenient. Missionary work never is.
mormon@mylds.om

Post by mormon@mylds.om »

can there be an online application form ..can u please help me ..i already refered to my bishop ..he told to fill an online form
emmalaryea

Post by emmalaryea »

how can i fill a missionary form online?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Your bishop starts the process. After you visit with him, he should give you instructions on how to complete the application.
YvesDESIR

Post by YvesDESIR »

Hello, I have one issue.
one of my missionary candidate. He is on the system when the application form was "ready for assignment " I checked back today and the application is going back to the Area instead of moving forward
[email removed] if someone can help me,
Please
Last edited by russellhltn on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed - this is a public forum
oumafred

Post by oumafred »

APPLIING TO SERVE AMISSION
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

oumafred wrote:APPLIING TO SERVE AMISSION
We are sorry, but this forum is for user-to-user help and support. The process to apply to serve a mission begins with you speaking to your bishop. He will initiate the online aspect of the missionary application.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Streetboy5429

Post by Streetboy5429 »

I'm meeting with my bishop this sunday

Will he give me access to the missionary application right away?

When I ask him this Sunday?

Return to “Reports and Forms”