Copy Event/Paste

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kdosborn

Copy Event/Paste

Post by kdosborn »

With the new version of the calendar, the paste no longer works when you do a "Copy Event". I tried to copy an event from one date and paste it into another date, but the paste never works.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Copy Event/Paste

Post by aebrown »

kdosborn wrote:With the new version of the calendar, the paste no longer works when you do a "Copy Event". I tried to copy an event from one date and paste it into another date, but the paste never works.
It works for me. Note that there can be a delay of several seconds before the event appears.

Also, are you looking at the top of the screen for conflict notifications? An attempt to paste an event that would result in a room/location conflict doesn't succeed, of course, but there should be the usual conflict notification at the top of the screen. If you're pasting somewhere farther down on the screen you might not notice the conflict notification.
zundelaj

Copy and paste calendar events

Post by zundelaj »

I used to be able to copy and paste calendar events. The option is still there, but it is not functioning correctly when pasting. Nothing appears.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Copy and paste calendar events

Post by russellhltn »

zundelaj wrote:I used to be able to copy and paste calendar events. The option is still there, but it is not functioning correctly when pasting. Nothing appears.
[Moderator note: I've combined this post with an existing thread]
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Copy Event/Paste

Post by CrockettDR »

Try this one again. A fix was put in today related to copy and paste.

Return to “Calendar”