Cannot access the directories of the student ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
calley57

Cannot access the directories of the student ward

Post by calley57 »

I am serving in a YSA bishopric on campus. 1st counselor. I have entered my ISO in the new ward as an "out of unit" member. It's been two weeks and I still cannot access the directories of the student ward. I followed the instructions in the handbook to no avail. Without the directories, impossible to learn names and faces.

What is the problem?
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

Have the Ward Clerk check cdol.lds.org to see if you're showing there with the correct STANDARD Calling.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If your clerk cannot select your name from a list of ward members for the standard position it is because the ordinance data was not entered. He may have then created a custom position to get you listed in the system. Make sure the ordinance data is entered and a standard position is used.

Checking CDOL will give a hint as to the problem. If the clerk does have you listed in a standard position in MLS but you are not listed in CDOL then the position may not have been sent to CDOL. Have the clerk change something simple like the set apart flag, save it, then set it back to what it was and then do a send/receive. The change will trigger the position to be resent to CDOL. They have been having some difficulties with CDOL and MLS syncing following the recent MLS 3.5 update.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”