How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
tonybrigmon

How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Post by tonybrigmon »

Have an iPhone 3g, version 4.2.1. Downloaded the Gospel Library. When I check "Choose Content Language" I see no languages in the window. Want to have the content available in Spanish. Please help. Thanks.
scotthamilton57
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scotthamilton57 »

Hi Tony!
So when you open up the app on your iPhone, select "Manage Library" at the top of the screen. At the top right corner there is a "Languages" button. Select whatever language you want and then you can download that content in the desired language.
I hope that helped!!
Scott Riley Hamilton
peterscookson

Re: How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Post by peterscookson »

This is a followup to my previous note. My device is an Ipad mini. I downloaded Gospel Library in English and it works just fine. But when I go to Gospel Library, nowhere do I see the option "Manage Library" and "Languages."

Could you please help me figure this out because I want to access Spanish Gospel Library options.

Thanks,

Peter S. Cookson
peterscookson@gmail.com
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

With the current version of Gospel Library (3.4.4) content languages are changed under Settings (on the title bar) > Content.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jasonhouse

Post by jasonhouse »

Now the button is in a different spot (on Android). On the main screen when you open it, tap the little globe icon in the bottom right corner and select your language.
jbhepler

Post by jbhepler »

how to download Spanish scriptures to my desktop
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jbhepler wrote:how to download Spanish scriptures to my desktop
You'll need to use the Gospel Library app to do this. If you are running on Windows 8 or later, you can use the Windows version of Gospel Library. Otherwise, you'll need to use the Android version of Gospel Library, and run it under some system that can run Android apps, such as ARC Welder (runs apps in the Chrome browser) or Blue Stacks. There are other options, but they are trickier to use. ARC Welder is simple to just run one app, whereas Blue Stacks is a better choice if you want a more complete Android environment.
wrightelen1

Post by wrightelen1 »

Thank you so very much! I spent so much time trying to figure this out, and your instructions solved the problem immediately.
START13

Post by START13 »

jbhepler wrote:how to download Spanish scriptures to my desktop
cutlerjd293

Post by cutlerjd293 »

I have an Android phone and I just downloaded LDS library 4.3.0.15 (the latest version available). I see the language options and there are about 20 languages other than English. Many of these languages serve a small group of people. I did not see Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Mandarin or similar commonly used languages. Why would these language options not be there? Without these options I could get any of the tips or suggestions in this thread to work. I cannot download the Spanish language scriptures to work on my Android phone. Please advise.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”