Print multiple calendar months

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
wperriton

Print multiple calendar months

Post by wperriton »

I am having trouble printing multiple calendar months. Right now I am only able to print the current month.

When I click print within the calendar app top right, a separate window opens "Calendar Print Preview." I can select from Title, Font Size, Month, Advanced Options, with two buttons Print or Download. When I select any other month, other than the current month, the preview returns "?", and none of the print or download options work successfully to generate the calendar.

I have tried on two different computers, both a Mac, and PC, same result.

Please help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, it seems to be a bug created by the new version released this past week.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The main discussion thread for this topic is Problems printing multiple calendar months.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”