Still no access to clerk resources

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
CrandallJo

Still no access to clerk resources

Post by CrandallJo »

I'm a little new to being a Ward Clerk, but it still cannot access the clerk resources on lds.org (lds.org/clerk or clerk.lds.org)

Some stuff like store.lds.org and cdol correctly sees my calling, but lds.org or whatever is running clerk.lds.org isn't.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to whom I should contact?

Thanks,

J.
cdiep

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Post by cdiep »

I have the same problem. I tried removing my name and then adding myself again to no avail.

How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though? I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?

I'll appreciate the help, too.

Thanks.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

cdiep wrote:How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though?
For the store, do this by signing in to the online store and seeing if you have access to "Unit Materials". For CDOL just being able to sign in indicates you have a calling with access. Once signed in you can check your position as listed.
cdiep wrote:I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?
If you mean that you are listed in the Bishopric organization with the position "Ward Clerk", then yes, CDOL has you in the "Ward Clerk" standard position.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

cdiep wrote:I have the same problem. I tried removing my name and then adding myself again to no avail.

How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though? I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?

I'll appreciate the help, too.

Thanks.
Your headers are updated either. There have been several people that have been having problems with their headers not updating. I'll pass that along and see if we can find out where the problem is.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

JonesRK wrote: Your headers are updated either. There have been several people that have been having problems with their headers not updating. I'll pass that along and see if we can find out where the problem is.
I realized that I wasn't as clear as I should have been. See this thread for some other examples and details.
CrandallJo

Post by CrandallJo »

I sent an email to lus this last weekend, and I'll see if they can correct my problem. I have access into CDOL now, and the store correctly identifies me as a ward clerk. lds tools also says that i'm a ward clerk, but leader & clerk .lds.org don't.
gregphillips

Post by gregphillips »

We had this problem with one of our ward clerks, we removed him from the calling, did a send and receive, reentered him in the position, another send and receive, problem solved!

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”