File upload error

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

File upload error

Post by jdlessley »

For the past two days I have not been able to get any files to upload to the forum. All the files I have tried are JPG extensions. I have tried the insert file method and I have tried the attach file method. I have tried files that have uploaded in the past as a test for file corruption, but I constantly get an upload failure.

For this post I event tried a GIF file but also got an upload failure.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

While making another post in which I needed to include a screen capture image I could still not get the image uploaded. The failed uploads occur when using Firefox. Today I then tried Chrome. I was unable to use the insert image feature with Chrome because it did not give me a choice of selecting the upload from my computer. Only an upload from a URL was possible. But I could upload the image by clicking the "Advanced" button and using the "Attachments" link. The upload was finally successful using Chrome.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Help with this forum”