Tools not responding to changes on calendar

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ldeaton

Tools not responding to changes on calendar

Post by ldeaton »

When I make additions or change items on the Ward calendar, they often don't show up on my ldsTools calendar on my ipad and iphone. I recently added a new calendar and that doesn't show up either. Am I doing something wrong?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sorry to ask the obvious question - but have you done a sync in LDS Tools since you did the changes?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

There are also some problems with calendar sync that are being worked, and I have not seen a post yet that they have been resolved. So even if you do try to sync, the problem may not be at your device, at least for the moment.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lajackson wrote:There are also some problems with calendar sync that are being worked, and I have not seen a post yet that they have been resolved. So even if you do try to sync, the problem may not be at your device, at least for the moment.
Although I haven't seen a post that definitively states that the sync issues have been resolved, it's now working fine for me. I have done a sync with my Google calendar, which worked fine.

I can't speak specifically to the iOS platform, but I also just did a sync with LDS Tools on my Android phone, and it worked correctly (I even verified that some recently-updated events changed on the LDS Tools calendar). I'm pretty sure that LDS Tools uses the same web services on both iOS and Android, so at least as of 5 minutes ago, the sync service was working.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”