printing a ward directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
tammbrant

printing a ward directory

Post by tammbrant »

When printing a directory for my ward through the church website, I cannot get the needed city, state, and zip code to print even though it shows in the sample directory listing in a box to the left of the screen. Currently even with the "detailed" option selected it only provides the street address without the city info in the pdf file generated. Any tips?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tammbrant wrote:When printing a directory for my ward through the church website, I cannot get the needed city, state, and zip code to print even though it shows in the sample directory listing in a box to the left of the screen. Currently even with the "detailed" option selected it only provides the street address without the city info in the pdf file generated. Any tips?
This is a known bug. See this post.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
greggo

Post by greggo »

This frustrates me as well. I was also going to post something earlier, until I found the other post explaining the bug. I did submit a report with the feedback link, though.

I understand that there are probably higher priorities, but this one seems like a quick/easy fix.
Daryl1

Post by Daryl1 »

I am happy to hear that this is a known bug.

I was about to turn this in also out of frustration and after not finding any work around. I hope this bug will go on a future fix it list update.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”