Unable to access the admin portion of Classic Ward and Stake Sites anymore

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
crees

Unable to access the admin portion of Classic Ward and Stake Sites anymore

Post by crees »

For Some reason I am no longer able to access the admin portion of our classic stake and ward pages. Its been a bit since I have last accessed it. Has this portion been turned off or have I been removed? Stake Presidency has me setup as one of the admins on the new site and I am listed in the MLS for the new acces etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris Rees
Tremonton Utah West Stake Admin
crees

Post by crees »

I will awser my own post, By going to the feedback link at the top of the site, you can find out who the current Admin is. (I must have been removed) I called the listed admin :-)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I tried it just now and it seems to work. Some things to keep in mind:

- The Admin rights in Classic have nothing to do with MLS (Other then being a member of the unit)
- If your record gets moved out, even temporarily, you'll most likely lose admin rights.
- Any Ward or Stake admin can remove you from being an Admin from a Ward website. It's not unheard of For a Ward admin to clean up and remove stake Admins.
- Only a Stake admin can remove you from being a Stake admin (if you ever were one).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”