Family appears in LUWS but not MLS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jwtaber

Family appears in LUWS but not MLS

Post by jwtaber »

There is a family in my ward that appears just fine in LUWS, but for the last few months hasn't shown up in stake MLS. (At least they didn't in April and don't now. I'm not sure about in between.)

Is there a reason for this? What can I do about it at the stake level?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JTaber wrote:There is a family in my ward that appears just fine in LUWS, but for the last few months hasn't shown up in stake MLS. (At least they didn't in April and don't now. I'm not sure about in between.)

Is there a reason for this? What can I do about it at the stake level?
You can check with the ward clerk, but my guess is that the family is in ward MLS. Unfortunately, stake MLS frequently has problems synchronizing data from the wards. In most cases, doing a data refresh at the stake level will fix it, but there have been some reports that even that doesn't always work. In any case, that's worth a try.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”