Sealing Cancelations

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
SharlaJean

Re: Sealing Cancelations

Post by SharlaJean »

Hello! Question for anyone that might know. I filled out my portion for a sealing cancelation, and I believe I am waiting for there to be a response from my ex husband. Does anyone know what happens with this process if I move to another ward and stake before the cancellation is complete? TIA!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

SharlaJean wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:05 am Does anyone know what happens with this process if I move to another ward and stake before the cancellation is complete?
Your stake president will be able to help you with the answer to this question. It partly depends on whether or not the application has been completed and submitted to the First Presidency before you move. Either your current stake president or your new stake president will need to see the application through the process.
MarkHedgepeth

Post by MarkHedgepeth »

Seeking a sense of a possible time line and peace about what to prepare for.

Just a follow up note:⭐We're having our 5th anniversary tomorrow. I have a testimony about second chances and remaining faithful to covenants. Ours is a story of fulfillment of promises within the covenants. We are happier together than we've ever been before and long every hour to be together. Our children have slowly turned from sorrows to renewed hope in eternal families. We've done our very best to give them consistent, happy, positive experiences encircled in safe emotional support and acting within the power of Jesus Christ's Atonement. None of the parenting efforts we made through the years, that seemed devalued or negated by former spouses, are lost to them. We're hoping for the best and do the work without delay. Life is as beautiful as we decide to make it!

Return to “General Discussions”