Broadcast email question

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Alan_Brown wrote:If I go to the RS presidency in the Leadership Directory as a regular user and click on the "E-Mail Relief Society" icon, the counselor is not included.

Thanks for the confirmation. Now, the follow up question: Not sent, or just not displayed?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm

RussellHltn wrote:Thanks for the confirmation. Now, the follow up question: Not sent, or just not displayed?

You can trust that the list of e-mail addresses displayed will indeed be the list of addresses the message is sent to, whether we are talking about the administrator sending a broadcast message, or a user sending to a group of leaders.

brett_r_brown

Re: Broadcast email question

Postby brett_r_brown » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

Are there plans to allow attachments to broadcast emails? As stake executive secretary this would be very handy so that I could send out agendas, spreadsheets, etc. to the stake council, etc. instead of trying to keep my own email list of all of the council members.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”