Printing with updated Firefox

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
LorRae

Printing with updated Firefox

Post by LorRae »

My Firefox browser updated recently, and suddenly I'm having trouble printing copies of my donation slips. The print preview does not look like the actual donation slip and it is split up between three pages instead of one. I can print just fine in Chrome. Is there a way to fix this problem in Firefox? I tried resetting Firefox to the default settings, and it didn't work.
drepouille

Re: Printing with updated Firefox

Post by drepouille »

Rather than printing individual donation slips, a more compact way to print your donations is to generate a YTD statement.
https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.o ... /#/reports
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Printing with updated Firefox

Post by jdlessley »

LorRae wrote:My Firefox browser updated recently, and suddenly I'm having trouble printing copies of my donation slips.
I am running Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 10 and I don't see any problems.

I can replicate something similar to what you describe when the orientation is set to landscape instead of portrait and the scale is set to 175%. Take a look at the page setup to see if portrait is selected and the scale is set to 100%.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”