Trouble Accessing Family History Activity Report

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
brostutz

Trouble Accessing Family History Activity Report

Post by brostutz »

This week I keep getting a message of "Access Denied" when I try to view this report.
Is this a site-wide problem?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Trouble Accessing Family History Activity Report

Post by sbradshaw »

About a month ago they changed which callings have access to the Family History Activity Report. See this article: https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/te ... t-changes/

To see the report, you need to be a member of the ward or stake council, or the ward temple and family history leader (regular consultants on the ward or stake level no longer have access). What calling do you have currently?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bwhittin

Post by bwhittin »

We also are having problems accessing the FHAR. I’m the Stake Temple and Family History Consultant “Lead”. Also our High Councilman responsible for Family History has lost access.
I quoted Lead because i’m not sure if that is still a valid calling. I’v read the “Report Changes for Temple and Family History Callings” which says Stake Council has access but I’m not sure exactly who that is, High Council? Recently I no longer even have LCR listed as a menu option. In the LCR Access table Is says Stake consultants has some kind of LCR access.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

If you no longer see LCR on your "My Account and Ward" menu, then look for the 3x3 grid below it. Many options, such as Donations and LCR have moved to that new menu.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

drepouille wrote:If you no longer see LCR on your "My Account and Ward" menu, then look for the 3x3 grid below it. Many options, such as Donations and LCR have moved to that new menu.
And if you can't find the menu, you can try typing LCR.ChurchofJesusChrist.org into the address bar to go there directly.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

bwhittin wrote:We also are having problems accessing the FHAR. I’m the Stake Temple and Family History Consultant “Lead”. Also our High Councilman responsible for Family History has lost access.
I quoted Lead because i’m not sure if that is still a valid calling. I’v read the “Report Changes for Temple and Family History Callings” which says Stake Council has access but I’m not sure exactly who that is, High Council? Recently I no longer even have LCR listed as a menu option. In the LCR Access table Is says Stake consultants has some kind of LCR access.
Stake Temple and Family History Consultants no longer have access to the report (and there's no official "Lead" calling on the stake level anymore). However, the high councilor should have access. "Official" stake council members are listed in Handbook 2, 18.3.7: stake presidency, high council, stake clerk, stake executive secretary, and stake Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, Primary, and Sunday School presidents.

Return to “Family History”