Gospel Library 4.4.0 for iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
ildefonzo30

Re: Gospel Library 4.4.0 for iOS

Post by ildefonzo30 »

Where can I download gospel library for iOS 10.3.3
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

ildefonzo30 wrote:Where can I download gospel library for iOS 10.3.3
If you've installed Gospel Library before, on any device using your Apple ID, you can find Gospel Library as a previous "purchase" under the Purchased tab in the App Store. From there, you can install the latest version of the app that's compatible with your device.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Sadhu

Post by Sadhu »

I am having the same problem with downloading gospel library on an older pad with 9.3.5. I do not get the download earlier version option. Do you know what steps I need to follow to get that option to come up on the App Store?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Sadhu wrote:I am having the same problem with downloading gospel library on an older pad with 9.3.5. I do not get the download earlier version option. Do you know what steps I need to follow to get that option to come up on the App Store?
Have you installed Gospel Library before on any device with your Apple ID?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
suelaing

Post by suelaing »

My Ipad has 9.3.5 update--anything later is not compatible. When I try to download the only one that I can find is the most recent. How do you get the A store to download the latest that is compatible?
suelaing

Post by suelaing »

I was able to download the older version by going to "Purchased" and downloading there! Yeah! Apparently after April 2019 you can't get the updates on Ensign and New Era?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

suelaing wrote:My Ipad has 9.3.5 update--anything later is not compatible. When I try to download the only one that I can find is the most recent. How do you get the A store to download the latest that is compatible?
Note that even if you were able to get it installed, it wouldn't have the April 2019 conference - or any future conferences. And at some point, you wouldn't even be able to download the standard works should they be lost from your device. (I'm not sure what the schedule is for maintaining the servers that serve the old versions. They might already be shut down.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
afigui

Post by afigui »

It is not possible to uptdate more than the 9.3.5 version of IOS. My IPAD says that the lastest version of Gospel Library is not compatible.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”