I need help with downloading videos

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
donaldstaley

I need help with downloading videos

Post by donaldstaley »

I'm not sure what happens on lds.org, but it seems like the format has changed and there is no option to download videos now. There always use to be a download options under the video, but now it's not there. The other change I noticed is that there is no scroll bar on the side if the screen, just arrows on the left and right to change topics , if I didn't have a touchscreen computer I wouldn't be able to scroll down. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks in advance!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I need help with downloading videos

Post by russellhltn »

Which video? Not all videos are downloadable. It depends on the licensing terms.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RussellBucy

Re: I need help with downloading videos

Post by RussellBucy »

I need help too! I'm the Temple Prep instructor for my Ward. I've tried to access the videos listed in the manual for several months now, and all that happens is I get referred back to the manual. For instance, today, I'm trying to locate "Family Home Evening Supplement (53277) Temples are for Eternal Covenants. But all I get is the reference to this video in the "Preparation" portion of the manual. Have all the FHE videos been removed?
Very Respectfully,
Brother Russ Bucy

Return to “Digital Media”