Ministering Assignment in LDS.Org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
RMazo

Ministering Assignment in LDS.Org

Post by RMazo »

We are unable to edit the RS ministering assignment in Muntinlupa 2nd ward because the previous assignment in VT is missing in the LDS.Org.
Please help us to recover the Ministering assignments so we can edit it. We are the only ward in our stake who experienced it.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Ministering Assignment in LDS.Org

Post by rmrichesjr »

Just to make sure there isn't a misunderstanding, this is a user-to-user mutual-support forum. It is not an official help request channel. There's a chance somebody who knows of some potentially helpful suggestions might see this thread. However, if you need definite help for this, the 'Feedback' link on the page nearest the first visible symptoms would be the most reliable way to get specific help.

Meanwhile, it sounds like you have checked with the ward and stake clerks. If not, that would be a good first step. They might be able to check on some things that could lead to a solution. Also, if you are using a web browser, clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies _might_ help. Sometimes browser caches and/or cookies get corrupted, and that can cause a variety of strange problems.
mmarx

Post by mmarx »

I’ve tried several times during the past week to update ministering interviews. I’ve tried on my Apple phone and on my windows pc.

Each time I get the following error “Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later.”

Ministering reports are due end of June. Can you make this a top priority to fix?
pmporter

Post by pmporter »

I am receiving this error each time I try to update ministering assignments or send out the ministering assignments: Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later.
This has happened the last couple of days.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

From other threads, I understand there are some issues from the domain name change. The problems might clear up by themselves in a few days. Meanwhile, clearing your browser cache and deleting cookies _might_ help. If that does not help, please file feedback via the 'Feedback' link or button.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”