LCR "send a message" for stake auxiliary leaders

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
basicn3

LCR "send a message" for stake auxiliary leaders

Postby basicn3 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:54 pm

As stake young mens president / presidency it's very frustrating not to be able to "send a message" to the ward young men leaders. I have 11 unit YM presidencies to communicate with. Coordinating youth conference, campouts, dances, activities, etc. and keeping local leaders updated on details/changes is a real aspect of the calling. Why is there not "send a message" access for me to use with ward/branch YM leaders. Copying and pasting email addresses from each unit is tedious and time consuming. Add on top of that the bishopric want me to CC them and the YW leaders ask me to CC them too. Unit presidencies and bishoprics are fluid so I have to go through and make a new email distribution list at least once a month to make sure I have everyone. Please give us the "send a message" option

eblood66

Re: LCR "send a message" for stake auxiliary leaders

Postby eblood66 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 am

The forums are just user-to-user help. Those who make decisions about who has rights or how the tools work generally don't visit. The best way to make your request is using the Feedback link on any page of ChurchofJesusChrist.org or the feedback link in LCR. If your Stake President feels so inclined he can also make the case for the change to his priesthood leader who may then send it up the chain to the appropriate general authority.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”