calendar printing errors

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
walterfwildman

Re: calendar printing errors

Post by walterfwildman »

Thank you. I tested the fix and now get all the events to print without any work around. I appreciate all your hard work and prayers to get this problem fixed.
Walter Wildman
Stake Website Administrater
Twin Falls South Stake
rscroggin

Post by rscroggin »

Here's what I've found. Let's say you want to print calendars for a range of months. For example, you want June 2019 thru August 2019 and specify June 2019 as the starting month and August 2019 as the ending month. When those 3 months print there's a risk that some activities which are actually scheduled on the calendar won't appear on the printed version. I tried to print all of 2019 and the printed version was missing 7 activities. The interesting thing is that when I printed each of the 12 months one month at a time there were no missing activities. The majority of these errors seem to occur for events scheduled on the last day of a month, but not always. Also, sometimes it happens when a repeating event spans from one month to the next.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rscroggin wrote:When those 3 months print there's a risk that some activities which are actually scheduled on the calendar won't appear on the printed version. ... The majority of these errors seem to occur for events scheduled on the last day of a month, but not always. Also, sometimes it happens when a repeating event spans from one month to the next.
I'd suggest you use the Feedback link on the main site and report that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Have you tried it since Tuesday? We had a fix go in that tried to fix a problem like that.
rscroggin

Post by rscroggin »

I just tested it and the printed calendar seems to be working fine now. The missing events now appear on it. Thank you!
skye72

Post by skye72 »

When printing out our YW calendar, it isn't downloading a "fit to page" view, meaning it places a smaller version in the upper left of the page but doesn't fill the page. I've tried it on landscape and portrait, using both Chrome and Firefox. None of those options made a difference. And since it's a pdf, I can't adjust the sizing myself.

Return to “Calendar”