how to sync ward calendar into google calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: how to sync ward calendar into google calendar

Post by CrockettDR »

We are planning to release this fix later this week.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

When I click on the Settings icon in LDS tools I don’t see any instructions how to send the Calendars to my Google calendar account, what am I missing? :!:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's under sync, after you click on the URL

You may want to use a custom url rather than the default. That would allow you to have a different calendar selection on the web page than what goes to your Google calendar. For example, I have the website set up to show most of the calendars, but only sync what I need to attend.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

I am still confused.
Let me state I don’t know anything about url’s
Where in LDS tools do you get the url from. I don’t see url in settings or sync on my phone while in the LDS tool app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can't do it from the LDS Tools app. You have to go to the calendar on LDS.org and get the link there. You'll then go to your Google calendar (web page) and enter the information there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

I get it now, thanks
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

My LDS Calendar is showing up in Google calendar on my computer. How do I get it to show up on my phone?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

clarkhall wrote:How do I get it to show up on my phone?
There's a refresh function on the calendar on the phone. On mine, it's behind the "three dot" menu. Or, it will likely show up on it's own.

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

clarkhall wrote:My LDS Calendar is showing up in Google calendar on my computer. How do I get it to show up on my phone?
Do you have Google Calendar on your phone, or are you using another program for calendars?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

I don’t think it’s Google it is a white box with the day at the top and number in the middle.

Return to “Calendar”