Companionships Interviewed | Won't Mark

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
cledwards

Companionships Interviewed | Won't Mark

Post by cledwards »

The 1st Counselor in the Elders Quorum presidency is trying to mark a completed ministering interview with the LDS Tools app ... but it won't work. It just spins and spins like it's going to but it never does. Both the EQ President (me) and the 2nd Counselor can successfully mark it.
The phone in question is an iPhone X running the latest iOS. He's removed the app, re-installed, and verified that he has the proper access to the app as an Elders Quorum counselor.

Any suggestions on what to trouble-shoot next or what else he could do?

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Companionships Interviewed | Won't Mark

Post by russellhltn »

cledwards wrote:Both the EQ President (me) and the 2nd Counselor can successfully mark it.
Are you using iOS or Android?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kalebrother

Post by kalebrother »

Make sure the member has been assigned as the district supervisor in LCR by the Elders Quorum President. After that, sync LDS tools on the APP, then check the assigned district for their profile at the top.
chuckvance

Post by chuckvance »

We have tried all of the suggestions that you have given, but the problem still has not been fixed. Any other ideas?
trevorhobbs

Post by trevorhobbs »

I have consistently had the same problem. Most of the time, the app won’t update when I mark an interview. And then randomly, sometimes it does work. Syncing doesn’t seem to make a difference.
tholst

Post by tholst »

I am having the same issue. This used to work for me and then all of a sudden (about a month ago) it started not marking the individual, just circling forever. I also have tried syncing which did not fix it. This was on my iPhone so I wondered if it was a bug in the iPhone software so I tried my Samsung Tablet and it just makes one circle around and does nothing.
MarkCJohnson

Post by MarkCJohnson »

I am having the same issue relative to my inability to check as completed a ministering interview on the tools app. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”