I can't save personal information changes

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
danielgunn23

I can't save personal information changes

Post by danielgunn23 »

When I try to change my phone number or email under personal information, I click on the save button and the icon spins as if it's saving but when I select a different menu item I get the message that my changes have not been saved and that need to save or cancel to continue. I tried Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Safari and get the same error message on all of them. Any ideas?
mevans

Re: I can't save personal information changes

Post by mevans »

Are you still experiencing the problem? I just tried to edit my personal information and I was able to do so. It may have been a temporary problem. If you're still having problems, it would be good to know.
shepherdlawson

Post by shepherdlawson »

I have the same problem. I just created an account for my son and when I try to save the e-mail address in the "contact settings" section it acts like it is saving but never does. If I click on another section, like "personal information" it tells me "Your information has been changed, but not saved. Please save or cancel your changes." No matter how many times I click save or leave the page, return and try again, it won't save. I'm using Firefox.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Are you using the new beta directory or the existing classic directory?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mevans wrote:Are you using the new beta directory or the existing classic directory?
Good point. If you're not using the beta, I'd suggest trying it.

At this point, I doubt if any effort will be made to fix any problems in the existing non-beta directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”