Ministering assignments disappeared

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jasonmorganallred

Re: Ministering assignments disappeared

Post by jasonmorganallred »

It's happening again. We just got everything back into the system last week. But then today, when I tried to record a ministering interview on my phone, LDS Tools froze. Then when I went back in, all our ministering assignments are now blank again. They are also now blank on LCR.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

We're currently working on a server issue that is likely the cause of this. The data shouldn't be gone, but one of the back-end services isn't responding correctly, which would cause what you are seeing.
celinich13

Post by celinich13 »

Is there an estimated time for the fix?
jasonmorganallred

Post by jasonmorganallred »

I'm seeing them now. Thanks!
ejray2k

Post by ejray2k »

I just had this happen on Sunday (March 24th, 2019), so this bug is still happening. All districts and companionships have disappeared and I don't have a backup printout. :shock:
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

ejray2k wrote:I just had this happen on Sunday (March 24th, 2019), so this bug is still happening. All districts and companionships have disappeared and I don't have a backup printout. :shock:
I'm seeing what looks like complete data for your ward. Do you see data now? It may have been a temporary issue where the services couldn't communicate with each other.
Austindoug

Post by Austindoug »

Why is this continuing? With greater emphasis on visiting our families it seems counter intuitive that we no longer have access to the list of our assignments.
christinejensen

Post by christinejensen »

i am trying to make changes to our ministering assignments. I can print a current list using the Ministering interviews page and see everything under current assignments but when I go to proposed assignments it is all blank and I don' know how to get the current assignments there to start making changes. I would prefer to get it all set up under proposed assignments before having everything available for all to see.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

When a leader with access to edit the ministering assignments goes to the ministering tab and selects "Proposed Assignments" there should be a button that says "Start with current assignments." If they click that button, the current assignments will be copied to the proposed assignments and changes can be made without affecting the current assignments. When the changes are complete and approved, the proposed assignments can be published to replace the current assignments.
natenez

Ministering Assignments all disappeared

Post by natenez »

The EQ ministering assignments have all disappeared - both the published and proposed changes.

The last changes were made the evening of 5/7/2019.

This is for unit 1060872.

Thanks

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”