W-2

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
aragonp

W-2

Post by aragonp »

I am a former employee and i still have not received my W-2, I was told that i can get it online, but i am not sure about that. If so, where do i go to obtain it. If not, then i don't mind waiting but it don't know how long i should wait.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: W-2

Post by sbradshaw »

If you were a regular Church employee, here are a couple of places you might look, but I'm not sure where exactly – I think access may be limited after you're removed from the system as an employee:
https://ldsatwork.ldschurch.org/
https://ghris.ldschurch.org/

If you happened to be a contingent employee through ESG / COP Staffing (which I think covers all contingent employees for the Church), you can print your W-2 form from here:
http://www.esghr.com/
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

aragonp wrote:I am a former employee and i still have not received my W-2, I was told that i can get it online, but i am not sure about that. If so, where do i go to obtain it. If not, then i don't mind waiting but it don't know how long i should wait.
Mine came in the mail yesterday. If you're in Utah, I would expect you to have received it by Monday. If you're outside of Utah, I would allow a couple of additional days for transit in the mail.
snidert

Post by snidert »

I am a former employee and have not received my W-2 yet, I moved and cannot log back into my ldsatwork account to change the mailing address. How do I find the HR number to call in the west office building? Any help here would be great, thanks.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I sent you a PM.
pbandj12

Post by pbandj12 »

I am also a former employee and my W-2 seems to be lost in the mail somewhere. All of my accounts have been suspended since my employment ended last summer. Is there a number for HR or tax related issues? Thank you!
tsaizhihan

Post by tsaizhihan »

I am a former employee and have not received my W-2 yet, I moved and cannot log back into my ldsatwork account to change the mailing address. How do I find the HR number to call in the west office building? Any help here would be great, thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tsaizhihan wrote:I am a former employee and have not received my W-2 yet, I moved and cannot log back into my ldsatwork account to change the mailing address. How do I find the HR number to call in the west office building? Any help here would be great, thanks.
You can always call the main switchboard at 1-800-453-3860 or 801-240-1000 and they will be happy to direct your call to any department.
jmsanok

Post by jmsanok »

Hi. I worked at Deseret Industries for a couple months at the beginning of last year in Rexburg. We have since moved to Florida and I never received my W2. How do I access that online?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

jmsanok wrote:Hi. I worked at Deseret Industries for a couple months at the beginning of last year in Rexburg. We have since moved to Florida and I never received my W2. How do I access that online?
I sent you a PM.

Return to “Church Account”