NEW BETA DIRECTORY - link broken

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: NEW BETA DIRECTORY - link broken

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote:I'm not totally sure what to do with reporting issues on the beta directory, especially since there's no Feedback link. Maybe I'll just start reporting them in the forum here as if I was putting things in a bug tracking system.
You can use any feedback link at LDS.org to send information, and that would probably be a wise idea, since the developers do not frequent this forum very often.

This is a user-to-user forum, and is not used to track bugs. It occasionally will provide lively discussion from other users who are experiencing the same problem, but no one here at the Forum will be able to solve any of the bugs, though someone may provide a workaround from time to time if one has been discovered.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I ended up creating a bunch of issues here and I sent a feedback with links to all of the issues.

Overall, I think the integration of maps and directory turned out well. I wasn't so sure when I first saw it, but after using it for a bit, I think it works and adds some new features we didn't have before, like showing dots on the map for the households of the selected list, or the fun map showing where in the world missionaries are serving.
FowlkeJL
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by FowlkeJL »

There is a feedback link in the beta directory. Click the help icon (?) in the top right corner and that will give you a feedback link.
mevans

Post by mevans »

FowlkeJL wrote:There is a feedback link in the beta directory. Click the help icon (?) in the top right corner and that will give you a feedback link.
Thanks for pointing that out. I see it now.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”