member number

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
katerina94

member number

Post by katerina94 »

how can I get a member card for the church?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: member number

Post by russellhltn »

We really don't have a "member card". What is it that you're trying to do?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
katerina94

Post by katerina94 »

russellhltn wrote:We really don't have a "member card". What is it that you're trying to do?
would you like to let me know about the ID number she writes to some users and if I could get it?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Each member of the Church has a membership record, which includes a unique membership record number. The membership record number can be used to connect your LDS Account (which is used to sign into Church apps and websites) to your membership record, allowing your experience on Church sites to be more personalized. If you're a Church member, you can get your record number from your local ward clerk or branch clerk.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”