lds accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hallidayann1

lds accounts

Post by hallidayann1 »

How can I set up an account for my husband to pay his tithing on this computer,
My account is already on this computer and I pay my tithing online already.
drepouille

Re: lds accounts

Post by drepouille »

It sounds like you have stored your username and password in your computer's browser. If your husband has an LDS account, he can type his username and password into the login screen, replacing your login credentials, which your browser has auto-filled.

If you are using Windows, I would suggest that you create a second Windows account for your husband, which will segregate his stored login credentials from yours, so there will be no confusion in the future.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
botha.lourens@gmail.com

Re: lds accounts

Post by botha.lourens@gmail.com »

I already had an account but forgot my password. When i changed my password to log in i discovered my email and phone number is wrong. So i changed it and it tells my email en cellphone is linked to another account.
I am pretty sure that its my account too. How can i delete all other accounts thats linked to my email or cell number.

Please advise

Return to “Church Account”