Can't Listen to January 2019 Ensign on iPhone

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
brando99

Can't Listen to January 2019 Ensign on iPhone

Post by brando99 »

I can't listen to January 2019 Ensign using my iPhone on Gospel Library. Normally when I click on an Ensign article there are "Headphones" I can click on so I can listen. These headphones don't appear for January 2019. They appear for other months including December 2018 and November 2018. I know its not a issue with my phone. I verified the issue on 2 of my friends iPhone. I verified it works on Android phones. Its seems to be only an issue on an iPhone. Can you please fix this? I like to listen to current Ensign articles when I ride my bike. Thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can't Listen to January 2019 Ensign on iPhone

Post by sbradshaw »

You're right – neither the iOS nor Android app have audio recordings (the Android app has an audio button, but it brings up text-to-speech, not actual recordings). You could try sending feedback through Gospel Library settings. I expect the audio will come in a content update soon. I was able to listen at Study.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
teamhs

Post by teamhs »

ugh! I am so disappointed. Has anyone contacted the tech department?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

teamhs wrote:Has anyone contacted the tech department?
I kindly ask, Have you? Only someone here who has experienced the same problem might have used the feedback link to do so. But there is no way to know for certain.

This is a user-to-user forum and is not a part of the feedback system. We try to help each other based on our experiences, but programmers and developers rarely haunt this site. Sending feedback is the means most likely to get the problem in front of those who are able to review and fix the situation.

Return to “Main Church Website”