Paying tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
phil0628

Paying tithing online

Post by phil0628 »

I cannot get into my account to pay my tithing. What can I do? I had this problem last month also. Frustrated!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Paying tithing online

Post by russellhltn »

phil0628 wrote:I had this problem last month also.
How was it fixed last month?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
henrycich

Post by henrycich »

I enter my account details and there are only my personal specs. with no lead to tithing, is there a simple way of doing this without too much information.... the card way was so easy!!!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

henrycich wrote:I enter my account details and there are only my personal specs. with no lead to tithing, is there a simple way of doing this without too much information.... the card way was so easy!!!
At LDS.org go to the top right and click on the link just below your language, My Account and Ward. In the drop down menu, select Donations. Sign in if needed. You should now see a donation slip and be able to donate.
jvergoz

Post by jvergoz »

It took 10 days before the funds were removed from my account!! this system is not efficient at all, the old system was instant and way better. I have reverted to paying cash to the Bishop, way too complicated and it takes way too long.

Return to “Online Donations”