Young Women Certificates of Advancement

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
steele7

Young Women Certificates of Advancement

Post by steele7 »

Hello,

It looks like this may have been something discussed a few time before. I am wondering what the possibility is of adding the ability to print Young Women Certificates of Advancement via lds.org LCR rather than having to purchase the certificates online and filling them out by hand.

It only makes sense to add these options (Beehive, Mia Maid, Laurel) to the current list available. Seems crazy they aren't already there. Attached is the current list of certificates that can be printed in LCR.

Can these YW certificates be added to LCR?

Thanks.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (24.45 KiB) Viewed 3211 times
steele7

Re: Young Women Certificates of Advancement

Post by steele7 »

Buehller...

Anyone? Would appreciate a response from someone who might know if this suggestion/enhancement to LCR is possible. Doesn't seem to complicated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The if and when is something decided by the brethren, or in this case perhaps at the request of the YW presidency. You can submit feedback, but I wouldn't be too hopeful about it appearing anytime soon. The church has a very small development staff, so everything is done according to priority.

This forum is primary user-to-user. There's no one here who makes that decision.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
McLaughlinES

Post by McLaughlinES »

I believe that the certificates have been discontinued. I believe that the presonal progress book replaces the certificate.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

McLaughlinES wrote:I believe that the certificates have been discontinued. I believe that the presonal progress book replaces the certificate.
Certificates of Advancement are still in use and available from store.lds.org (although you have to be logged in with an calling that provides access such as clerk or bishopric member).
MrHI

Post by MrHI »

It is still called out in the handbook too.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

MrHI wrote:It is still called out in the handbook too.
It's in Handbook 2, section 10.7.2 if that saves anyone a few seconds to find it.
birdman1155

Post by birdman1155 »

I can only find the Young Women Recognition Award certificate on the store. Maybe these have been discontinued...
supersc

Post by supersc »

The YW certificates were in the online store about a month ago, but are no longer listed, so the process of moving between classes is definitely not announced in sacrament meeting, and probably not recognized with a certificate.

Personally, we had enough stock of these to give the YW their final certificates via the YW president.
memorrow83

Post by memorrow83 »

I spoke with Josh at store.lds.org (1-800-537-5971) and he confirmed over the phone that these certificates have been discontinued. As for printing them from LCR, he wasn't sure if there was a plan to make that available. Hope that helps.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”