Both residence and Mail addy in LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
showseason

Both residence and Mail addy in LDS Tools

Post by showseason »

Is there a way to list both the residential address and mailing address in LDS Tools?
Thanks
drepouille

Re: Both residence and Mail addy in LDS Tools

Post by drepouille »

I am a ward clerk, and I can only see the distinct mailing address in LCR in the member's profile. I don't see the mailing address in the LDS Tools app or in the directory. I also do not see the mailing address in the printed directory.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
sririe

Post by sririe »

As noted in previous comments, mailing addresses are not shown for members in Member Tools nor the Directory on the website. This has caused frustrations among members of my ward when attempting to send mail to the physical address only to have the letters returned as it is not their mailing address (e.g. PO Box). What is the reasoning for not displaying mailing addresses? Is this a feature that can or will be added in the future? Thank you!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

sririe wrote:As noted in previous comments, mailing addresses are not shown for members in Member Tools nor the Directory on the website. This has caused frustrations among members of my ward when attempting to send mail to the physical address only to have the letters returned as it is not their mailing address (e.g. PO Box). What is the reasoning for not displaying mailing addresses? Is this a feature that can or will be added in the future? Thank you!
Recommend you send feedback on your concern. It is highly likely no one here on this user-to-user support forum will be able to answer your question. Other than a few church programmers who visit occasionally, none of us will know any more than you do about the feature plans. Feedback from within the app or from the church website is read and forwarded to those who set the programmer's priorities.

Return to “Member Tools”