Gospel Library 5.1.0 for iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kelssoel

Re: Gospel Library 5.1.0 for iOS

Post by kelssoel »

sbradshaw wrote:Interesting – it sounds like there are a couple of bugs to try and figure out.
Looks like we’ll just have to wait for an update!
aeshipp

Post by aeshipp »

austindwright wrote:I can’t seem to find any information on how to use the new study plans feature. I saw a screenshot of it in the pop-up notification that displayed after the app update, but there were no further instructions provided, and I don’t see any obvious means of accessing/using it. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!
I’m having the exact same issue. No notifications at all! I tried looking in my iPhone settings, and all notification styles are turned on for the app. I tried re-making a study plan. I tried re-setting the reminders. Nothing. I’m stumped. Is it a bug? I live by reminders, so I reaaaally need this feature to work. Haha
jonwilson

Post by jonwilson »

The new full screen view includes the status bar icons (time, network, WiFi, and battery life). Is this a permanent change or something that will be fixed? I miss the old fully immersive view (it means text overlayed on text).
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library 5.1.1 is in beta and includes a fix for study plan notifications, as well as fixing the issue where the status bar remains visible in full screen.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lynnette_cattron

Post by lynnette_cattron »

We are having the same notification issues on all our phones. (Samsung) Study plans were created on the phones that are failing to notify.
Thanks! We love the study plans!
simonson

Post by simonson »

I accidentally deleted the gospel library app along with the data. I go to the App Store and only get open, not get. With open, get nothing. How do I get a new download for gospel library?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

simonson wrote:I accidentally deleted the gospel library app along with the data. I go to the App Store and only get open, not get. With open, get nothing. How do I get a new download for gospel library?
If the iOS App Store says "Open", it means the app is already installed, or still installed. If that's not the case, it would be an iOS bug that would need to be reported by Apple.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”