All Members Tab

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
martlets93

All Members Tab

Post by martlets93 »

The Android has tabs under “organizations” that allows us to see teachers or all members. Does this not exist on the iPhone version?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: All Members Tab

Post by sbradshaw »

LDS Tools for iOS also has an Organizations tab that lets you see the callings for each organization, and organization members. Everyone can see callings for the organization, but only presidency and ward council members can see the list of organization members.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
martlets93

Post by martlets93 »

sbradshaw wrote:LDS Tools for iOS also has an Organizations tab that lets you see the callings for each organization, and organization members. Everyone can see callings for the organization, but only presidency and ward council members can see the list of organization members.
Thank you! So if I want a list of members who could be in my class, getting a list from the bishopric is my best bet?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

martlets93 wrote:Thank you! So if I want a list of members who could be in my class, getting a list from the bishopric is my best bet?
The bishopric, a clerk, or a member of your organization presidency should all be able to access and provide such a list.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”