MORMON CHANNEL MUSIC STATION

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
willisa

MORMON CHANNEL MUSIC STATION

Post by willisa »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it would be really great if there were a prelude station--Mormon Tabernacle Choir music, for example, that was just hymns.
jbhutch

Re: MORMON CHANNEL MUSIC STATION

Post by jbhutch »

The Mormon Channel has a dedicated Mormon Tabernacle Choir music stream. You can find it in the radio section of the Mormon channel. Here is a link http://www.mormonchannel.org/radio/morm ... acle-choir
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There's also a new Mormon Tabernacle Choir app for iOS, if you like to listen to music on an iOS device. Also, there are a couple of other online streams:

Music from General Conference:
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/music?lang=eng

Mormon Tabernacle Choir:
http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/li ... c?lang=eng
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
hyattg

Post by hyattg »

What happened to the IOS Tabernacle Choir app? I tried to start the music stream yesterday, an the app crashed. I've deleted and re-installed the app; and re-booted my iPad; same result. The app crashes on my IPhone too.

Anyone else having similar problems?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

hyattg wrote:What happened to the IOS Tabernacle Choir app? I tried to start the music stream yesterday, an the app crashed. I've deleted and re-installed the app; and re-booted my iPad; same result. The app crashes on my IPhone too.

Anyone else having similar problems?
If you're still having problems, I'd suggest sending in-app email feedback to the developers.
SMWilliamson

Post by SMWilliamson »

I have been having problems with sound staying on all of morman channel even on morman channel talk it won't stay on the two bars that represent the sound coming on It just seems to be on this one part 1 It frquently will lose sound for no possiable reason1 could you look into this for me i absolutely depend on my lds streaming Momanchannel Tabrenacle choir1 I t seemed to have happened this time after I re booted1 everthing else has soundthank you soo muchSincerly Stephanie Williamson Buckley Wa.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

SMWilliamson wrote:I have been having problems with sound staying on all of morman channel even on morman channel talk it won't stay on the two bars that represent the sound coming on It just seems to be on this one part 1 It frquently will lose sound for no possiable reason1 could you look into this for me i absolutely depend on my lds streaming Momanchannel Tabrenacle choir1 I t seemed to have happened this time after I re booted1 everthing else has soundthank you soo muchSincerly Stephanie Williamson Buckley Wa.
There's an update to the Mormon Channel app coming sometime in the next week – hopefully it will work better!
B_Seegmiller

Post by B_Seegmiller »

I can't find a way to give feedback using the Tabernacle Choir app. Giving feedback via the app sends to a dead e-mail recipient: iosapp@tabchoir.org.

The problem I'm having is that there's no sound coming out of the performances, radio or video. What's up?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Audio works for me in iOS Tabernacle Choir. I tested a video, audio, and radio.
I did verify that the feedback email is broken, though...
Poky70

Post by Poky70 »

I would like to have the url streaming for both, english and spanish lds radio station, so I can add them to my galaxy watch. If somebody can help ne on this please. Thanks

Return to “Main Church Website”