Come follow Me

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
gorejohnwilliam2

Come follow Me

Post by gorejohnwilliam2 »

Hi, can anyone help, we have a request from a partially sighted member for the Come follow Me manual in CD Format, does it exist it this format and if so where could it be obtained, thanks in anticipation
drepouille

Re: Come follow Me

Post by drepouille »

Are you asking about an audio CD or mp3 files?

MP3 files of each lesson are available for download. If the person who desires audio has a computer, they can listen to the mp3 files there. If the person has a CD player that can play mp3 files from a CD, you can burn all the mp3 files to a CD for them. If they require a true audio CD, you can probably convert the mp3 files to and audio CD format.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Since you posted this question in the "Mobile Applications -> Gospel Library" forum, it raises the question as to whether audio for the Come Follow Me lessons are available via the Gospel Library app. I have not tried to listen to that audio through the app, but it may be available.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

gorejohnwilliam2 wrote:Hi, can anyone help, we have a request from a partially sighted member for the Come follow Me manual in CD Format, does it exist it this format and if so where could it be obtained, thanks in anticipation
I just sent you a PM.

Return to “Gospel Library”