International donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
erekson1

International donations

Post by erekson1 »

I am trying to make a donation on the missionary account in Mexico and I am in USA but it won't let me do it. Any thoughts?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: International donations

Post by russellhltn »

erekson1 wrote:I am trying to make a donation on the missionary account in Mexico and I am in USA but it won't let me do it. Any thoughts?
I don't think it allows donations across borders or currency.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

You can contribute to the General Missionary Fund, which is used internationally, but you would not be able to specify a particular country or missionary.
jerrycurtisgilland

Post by jerrycurtisgilland »

I just recently moved to Italy, but I still want to use my US banking information, but since my records were received here the system wants me to pay in Euro and set up new back info. I spoke with the help line last week, but nothing has happened yet. Can you assist?

thanks...Curtis
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jerrycurtisgilland wrote:I just recently moved to Italy, but I still want to use my US banking information,
Send an email to onlinedonationsupport@ldschurch.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”