Add tagged content to notebook using desktop computer?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
rosemarythackeray

Add tagged content to notebook using desktop computer?

Post by rosemarythackeray »

On the screen it shows "add to notebook" in blue. But there is no way to click on that and add a tagged scripture to the notebook. I've tried various browswers.
Help.
mevans

Re: Add tagged content to notebook using desktop computer?

Post by mevans »

Would you please provide a little more information about where you are when trying to add a tag?

For example, are you in the Notebook, or are you in the scriptures or a conference talk?
Do you know if you're using the "new experience" or not? If you can provide some URLs to the page(s) where you're trying to do this, that would be helpful.
rboris

Post by rboris »

I'm having same problem. Within any note (from Study Tools/Notes), there appear to be icons and options at the top to "Add to notebook" or "Add tag" but neither do anything. From within a notebook, I can create a brand new note, but I cannot find any way to add or move an existing note into the notebook.
marlainedavis

Post by marlainedavis »

Same problem here. Also I copy/pasted a portion of one of the official communication letters that I wanted easy access to and it wouldn't save or add to tags or notebooks.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend sending a bug report using the Feedback link at the bottom of Notes.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”