Access to Sister Branch YM Lists

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ckellsworth

Access to Sister Branch YM Lists

Post by ckellsworth »

I am the 1st Counselor in the YM presidency of my Ward, Our ward combines with the Spanish Branch for YM, YW, & Primary.

From the LDS Tools App i can access and see the YM Section and and other Youth, however from the LDS.org website i cannot.

I do know that I show up within the Spanish Branch's Leadership as 1st Counselor within YM.

Thoughts?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to Sister Branch YM Lists

Post by russellhltn »

ckellsworth wrote:I do know that I show up within the Spanish Branch's Leadership as 1st Counselor within YM.

Thoughts?
Are you using LCR or the directory?

You have two callings. In LCR (lds.org) there's a drop-down list where you select which calling you're using to access it. I think you'll find you do have access to both lists - just that you have to do each separately, not as a combined list.

I'm not sure how well the directory supports out-of-unit callings. But I'm sure you'd have to select the unit you want to look at.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ckellsworth

Re: Access to Sister Branch YM Lists

Post by ckellsworth »

I was using the directory, not LCR, checked out LCR and i can change between both callings and access the data needed.

Thank you.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”