Email Already in Use

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
EmmaHatch8

Email Already in Use

Post by EmmaHatch8 »

I am trying to set my LDS account to my own personal email instead of my parents email so I went in to change it and it says its already in use. So I went to the help page where you go to recover your account but every time I type my email in it says, "This recovery option is not available for this account. Please try another option" I dont know what to do and its very frustrating because I do not want all my information emailing to my parents. :|
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Email Already in Use

Post by lajackson »

EmmaHatch8 wrote:"This recovery option is not available for this account. Please try another option"
This error message almost always means you will need to contact the Global Service Center. Ask your ward clerk to help you do that so that they might resolve the issue for you.

Return to “Church Account”