Invalid MRN

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kgriffiths2

Invalid MRN

Post by kgriffiths2 »

When I try to set up my account, it tells me my MRN is invalid. This is the number I have on my temple recommend
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Invalid MRN

Post by rmrichesjr »

If the number on your temple recommend was written by hand, it's possible it might have been written incorrectly. You may be able to find your MRN on your Tax Summary Statement from a previous year, and there may be other documents that it could be machine-printed on. If you don't have any documents that contain your MRN, you can have your ward/branch clerk or membership clerk print your Individual Ordinance Summary, and that will show your MRN.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The usual message is something like "Either the MRN and/or birthdate is not valid or the account already exists."

For that, please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tuamoga

Post by tuamoga »

Hi i have been trying to enter my membership number on my temple recommend but it always says its the wrong i have seen my branch president and branch clerk and i have no other membership number other than the one i have on my recommend please help and check it for me. thank you
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Read the post above yours.

Return to “Church Account”