Donations in Japan, Japanese Unit

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
shadownovakj

Donations in Japan, Japanese Unit

Post by shadownovakj »

I recently transferred my records to the branch I am now living in in Japan, but am unable to make online donations now. I have a Japanese bank account, but no matter what I enter into the "Account Holder Name field, it always spits back "Value entered is invalid." I have tried putting my name in English, Japanese, Japanese name order in English, English name order in Japanese, even putting numbers into the field, but no matter what it always says the same thing. I've tried on my phone and computer, and have taken screenshots if someone would like to look at them.

PLEASE HELP! Online donations are a lifesaver, especially out where I am in the sticks!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Donations in Japan, Japanese Unit

Post by jdlessley »

Online donations are not yet available for those living in Japan and using a Japanese bank account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
shadownovakj

Post by shadownovakj »

Well that would explain a lot. Thank you so much!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Someone from the US living in another country can continue to make online donations if they have a US bank account from which they wish to make donations by sending an email to onlinedonationsupport@ldschurch.org and let them know your situation and they will reactivate your ability to make online donations.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
shadownovakj

Post by shadownovakj »

Thank you! I'll do that!

Return to “Online Donations”