recovering password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
salmeida

Re: recovering password

Post by salmeida »

Thanks for the support, as in fact it did work out JUST w/ Firefox. As a result of this experience, I must advise you to inform LDS Tech that is mandatory to make it compatible w/ other browsers besides Firefox, as it does not make any sense to keep this limitation at the time being, when many people like me prefer to use Safari, as a Mac User, Chrome or Opera.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

salmeida wrote:Thanks for the support, as in fact it did work out JUST w/ Firefox. As a result of this experience, I must advise you to inform LDS Tech that is mandatory to make it compatible w/ other browsers besides Firefox, as it does not make any sense to keep this limitation at the time being, when many people like me prefer to use Safari, as a Mac User, Chrome or Opera.
This is a forum for regular users (like yourself) to provide member-to-member support. If you want your request to get to those who set the priorities of the programmers, you should paste your request into the feedback page (click the feedback link at the bottom of the LDS.org page). You will probably not get an individualized response, but I believe all that feedback is read and passed on where this forum is only read if someone stumbles on your post.
saralynbaril

Post by saralynbaril »

I had the same problem today. It worked using Chrome vs. Safari. The browser was the issue.

Return to “Church Account”