CaitlinRayne

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by CaitlinRayne »

everytme i go to start my papers it thinks im a non missionary,
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

CaitlinRayne wrote:everytme i go to start my papers it thinks im a non missionary,
The missionary online recommendation system (MORS) is only accessible by those who have had the missionary application process started through an interview with their bishop. Your bishop initiates the application process in MORS for you and then should let you know he has started the application before you an access MORS to complete your part of the application.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
HarrisonMensah

Post by HarrisonMensah »

How do i get my missionary attestation back if i lost it already?
tondakambaj

Post by tondakambaj »

Chers frères, moi TONDA KAMBAJ PATIENT , j'accepte de servir mon Père céleste comme missionnaire à plein temps pendant vingt quatre mois.
Je m'engage à cet effet à respecter toutes les recommandations de la mission.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

tondakambaj wrote:j'accepte de servir
Congratulations on your mission call. It is wonderful that you are willing to serve.

This forum, however, is not the place to send your mission call acceptance. Please look carefully in your call paperwork for the address to which you should reply and send your acceptance there.
Barbuij

Post by Barbuij »

I am very happy to received my call letter to serve as a missionary of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saint and to labour in the Nigeria Benin City Mission for a period of 24 months.I will maintain all the standards of a missionary by keeping the commandments of the Lord.I will serve the Lord with honor and bring souls unto the Lord by loosing myself in this great work. Thank u very much for this opportunity giving to me to serve as a full time missionary.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Barbuij wrote:I am very happy to received my call letter to serve as a missionary
contehmoses wrote:I am happy to represent the Lord in that area of his vine-yard.
An important part of being a missionary is to follow instructions. The instructions you received did not tell you to come to the Tech forum or to use Google to indicate your acceptance. Please follow the instructions you were given.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
okunam1

Post by okunam1 »

Am grateful for this opportunity being given to me for recommending me as one worthy to represent the Lord as a minister of the restored gospel. As an official representative of the Church, I promise to maintain the highest standard of conduct and appearance by keeping the commandments of God, living mission rules and following the counsel of the Mission President.

I gladly accept my callings to serve as a full-time missionary.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Sister Etiene Ime Timothy
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please refer to the previous post in this thread/topic, the one by russellhltn.
markashley

Post by markashley »

i sign in my acc in missionary portal then i write an acceptance letter then what shall i do next?

Return to “Other Websites”