Family Group Record

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
baldobesich

Family Group Record

Post by baldobesich »

Where can I download the most up to date form of the Family Group Record? Temple is requesting it from a family being sealed to their adopted child.

Google provided this one from 2006:
http://broadcast.lds.org/elearning/FHD/ ... 00_000.pdf
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Family Group Record

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest the following from FamilySearch Help Center: Printing Family Group Records in Family Tree

Member Issues Addressed
- I need to print a family group sheet or Family Group Record to bring to the temple.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
goadag

Post by goadag »

does a couple being sealed in the temple required to bring a family group record with them?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

goadag wrote:does a couple being sealed in the temple required to bring a family group record with them?
If I'm not mistaken, I think the family group record only applies to being sealed to the deceased. I don't see why it would apply to a living couple getting sealed to each other.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

goadag wrote:does a couple being sealed in the temple required to bring a family group record with them?
I think if they have children being sealed to them at the same time, they need a family group record. Otherwise, for just the couple, their living ordinance recommends are sufficient for them to be sealed to each other.

Return to “Reports and Forms”