Custom Report Criteria - "Birthday in Next X Months"

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
CMcConnehey

Custom Report Criteria - "Birthday in Next X Months"

Post by CMcConnehey »

I'm trying to create a custom report that shows potential baptismal candidates for the next few months (there is a similar request for nursery leaders). When you create a custom report with a filter you're able to see Birthday "Was in last" and you can couple that with a variable and then either Days, Weeks, Months, Years. There does not seem to be a correlating "Is in next" option, so I can see birthdays coming up without having to hard-code an end date into that filter.

Are there any recommendations for creating a custom report to show upcoming birthdays that doesn't have to be constantly updated?
eblood66

Re: Custom Report Criteria - "Birthday in Next X Months"

Post by eblood66 »

I don't have access to the custom reports so I can't help on the general question. But potential baptism candidates for the next 2 months show up in the Action and Interview List which can be filtered to just show that section.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Custom Report Criteria - "Birthday in Next X Months"

Post by jonesrk »

For the nursery leaders if you print the roll it shows those that will be coming in in that time period. Those that aren't 18 months at the beginning have dashes in the Sundays that they are not old enough so you can see which week they will be coming into nursery.

Return to “Reports and Forms”