Ministering assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dnwcook

Re: Ministering assignments

Post by dnwcook »

I am the Elders Quorum President and no longer have access to Ministering Assignments for my Quorum... Where did they go?
My District Lists are gone and so I am no longer able to make changes.
Please advise ASAP.
dnwcook

Post by dnwcook »

Leader and Clerk Resources does not let you view the Ministering Assignments for the Elders Quorum... LDS Tools allows you to view the Districts and Report on Interviews. But I have no way to make changes to Companionships or Families.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Why is this not being addressed. It has been a problem since the update to LDS Tools?
dnwcook

Post by dnwcook »

Ok... it looks like I found the answer to my questions...

It works on Chrome but not on Safari...
mevans

Post by mevans »

dnwcook wrote:Ok... it looks like I found the answer to my questions...

It works on Chrome but not on Safari...
Where did you find that answer? Is the church only supporting Chrome now? In the past I think they said they officially supported Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Safari. I'm assuming that's the same now, except they might support Edge and not IE now.
dnwcook

Post by dnwcook »

I found it by accident. As far as I know we haven’t received any official notice saying that it doesn’t work on Safari.
arpon246

Post by arpon246 »

Try visiting LCR.LDS.ORG then click Ministering botton
writingqueen13

Post by writingqueen13 »

So it's not currently available on browser, but will it be available at any point in the near future?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

writingqueen13 wrote:So it's not currently available on browser, but will it be available at any point in the near future?
Probably. The question is when. We rarely know in advance.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
seanmahair

Post by seanmahair »

I am RS Pres. in my unit. While I can find assignments and even find proposed assignments they will not save until I publish. I can't publish because my Bishop wants to see the changes I make so that if he has information I should know about . So I can't publish until then and it won't save my changes if I navigate away from that page. Is there something I'm not seeing so that the proposed changes will stay until I'm ready to publish or is this another "we didn't know that would be a problem with this yet another change in the proceedings?
Janiceharris1

Re: Ministering proposed changes for Bishop to view.

Post by Janiceharris1 »

I am a Ward Relief Society President. I love the program, first of all for the ministering set-up. My question is how do I share with the Bishop proposed changes to ministering assignments? I looked and my daughter helped me find your question forum here search for my answer. Do I just copy and paste to an email.? I imagine you have designed a way that is smooth and functional.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”