Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report

Post by aebrown »

bambino2 wrote:Do the branch clerks have access to that information and should they just mail that directly to the District President? Is there a specific "Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report" that they send? Or do they send the District President the "Tithing Declaration Report and Tithing and Offerings Batch Summary Report which he then uses to fill out the form?
As part of the regular year-end financial procedures, each ward and branch clerk is required to send the Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report to the stake or district president. Assuming that happened, your district president should already have all the information he needs. He (most likely with the help of the district clerk) can fill out the stake conference tithing report from the annual tithing status reports he already has.

If a branch clerk did not send that report in January as required, then he can certainly print it out from MLS and send it to the district president. He should make sure this is done, even if it weren't required for that stake conference tithing report.

Finally, I would note that the Tithing and Offerings Batch Summary Report is no longer sent by wards/branches to the stake/district (and has not been required for about three years).
bambino2

Post by bambino2 »

Just what I needed. Thank you so much for your help!!
bambino2

Post by bambino2 »

Where do you find this report on MLS? I had a branch clerk call me saying he didn't know where to find the Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report. Any info on where to locate it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bambino2 wrote:Where do you find this report on MLS? I had a branch clerk call me saying he didn't know where to find the Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report. Any info on where to locate it?
The Annual Tithing Status Report is found under Finances > Tithing Settlement > Tithing Declaration Report. It is often referred to as a "Status Report" but you find it under "Tithing Declaration Report."
BHSederholm

Post by BHSederholm »

I am looking for an electronic copy of the Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report.
Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share?
Preschke

Post by Preschke »

Please send me a copy of the pdf document. My email address is philr@covenant-lds.com.

Thanks!
jedware

Post by jedware »

Please send me a copy of the pdf document. I sent a PM with my mail address.
RanJones

Post by RanJones »

I would love to get an editable version of this form if anyone is willing to share. Please send it to: ranjones5@gmail.com. Thank you!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RanJones wrote:I would love to get an editable version of this form if anyone is willing to share. Please send it to: ranjones5@gmail.com. Thank you!
The Church has not made it publicly available, so I'm not comfortable sharing it, but the stake clerk can call the scheduling office for the Quorum of the Twelve (call the CHQ switchboard and then ask for that office) and they'll be happy to email an editable form to you.
carldonaldrobertson

Post by carldonaldrobertson »

Was this a pet project by some GA a decade ago and now nobody really looks at these reports? If it is still something that is important, I would expect there would be an easier way to submit it rather than printing the report, filling out all the names and occupations by hand (again) and then looking up the tithing status for each one and then putting it in an evelope with a stamp and mailing it. Am I missing something, or is this what they still want us to do? Thanks.

Return to “Reports and Forms”