Ward Address on Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mskuhn57

Ward Address on Directory

Post by mskuhn57 »

I noticed that the address for the Plymouth Ward in the Hingham Stake is listed correctly, but when I print out a directory it still has the old address on it.

Any Help
Mike
mkuhn59@verizon.net
mevans

Re: Ward Address on Directory

Post by mevans »

I believe there are two separate systems with this information and the data may not be synchronized between the systems (I think they were trying to figure that out, not sure if it's done). Since you gave your info, I looked up your unit in CDOL and it looks like you're the ward clerk, so you might be able to do something about this. Here are some things to do. I suggest trying them in the following order:

1. Is the address correct in CDOL? If it's not, use the Feedback link at the top right of CDOL to submit your problem. Our unit moved a little over a year ago and we had some problems. I contacted CDOL support and within a few days, everything was fixed.
2. The facilities management (FM) group has a database to update. If you don't know who they are, you can look them up in CDOL. I suggest getting your stake PFR and/or stake clerk in the loop in the discussion.
3. Contact the service center (https://www.lds.org/help/support/suppor ... o?lang=eng) to see if they can help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Address on Directory

Post by russellhltn »

I believe there's also an address in MLS > System Options > Unit. However, I don't know where that's used.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”